- Your name and contact details
- Other personal information you give us when you request goods or services from us.
- Information contained in any communications between you and Twin Creeks Golf & Country Club
- Information contained in an application form or other document given to us
- Payment and transactional information about your acquisition and use of our goods and services
- Any information we are required to collect by law.
- Collection of other information from our website and online
We provide information through a range of digital and online services including websites, apps, email, online advertisements and social media profiles. How your personal information is stored We may collect your personal information in relation to your interactions and transactions with us including but not limited to participating in a promotion, competition, survey, registering for our e-newsletter and using related digital services. We also operate video and audio surveillance devices in our premises. We may also collect personal information from third parties including public sources, information service providers, providers who administer our products and services or by anyone authorised to act on your behalf. We hold personal information electronically and in hard copy form at our own premises. We implement a range of measures to protect the security of the personal information you provide. We also take measures in respect of destroying or de-identifying personal information that is no longer needed for any lawful purpose. Unfortunately the internet is not a secure place and we cannot guarantee security of your personal information. How we use your personal information We collect your personal information so that we can use it for or in connection with our functions and activities which may include:
- Confirming your identity when you contact us
- Providing you with any of our goods and services or information
- Communicating directly with you (including direct marketing) and providing marketing communications and targeted advertising to you on an ongoing basis by telephone, electronic messages (e.g. email), our digital services and other means
- Conducting market research
- Maintaining and updating our records;
- Working with our service providers;
- Administering and managing the provision of our goods and services to you, including billing and debt collection
- Addressing any queries, feedback or complaints we receive from you
- Developing, improving and marketing our goods and services
- Complying with relevant laws, regulations and codes
- Using your personal information for any other purpose that it was collected for or any related purpose for which we are entitled to use your personal information.