Twin Creeks is dedicated to the enjoyment of an active outdoor lifestyle, with exclusive neighborhood facilities for residents, their guests and for Twin Creeks Golf and Country Club members.
The Twin Creeks Community facility boasts two floodlit synthetic grass tennis courts, a resort style swimming pool with spa and BBQ facilities.
Members and Residents who wish to use the facilities can do so as follows:
To access the tennis courts please visit Twin Creeks Golf & Country Club Golf Shop to collect keys. As the tennis courts are for the use of members and residents only, you may be requested to provide identification of your Twin Creeks membership or residential lot number.
Your name, lot number or membership number and contact phone number will be recorded at the time of key collection.
The keys will give access to the floodlight switch located within the community hall. It is your responsibility as the hirer to ensure the community hall and the tennis court gates are locked once you have finished.
Tennis Court keys may be returned to the Bar & Restaurant in the event that the Golf Shop is closed. Should the Clubhouse be closed, keys must be returned promptly by 10:00am the following morning.
Tennis Court access times:
The Twin Creeks Community Association has introduced fingerprint scanning access to the swimming pool area in an effort to ensure the safety of our members and residents utilising the facility. In addition, the secure access aims to prevent unauthorised use ensuring our facility is protected and maintained.
In line with the motion passed at the Annual General Meeting on 31st August 2016, all members and residents wishing to use the swimming pool must first register their fingerprint with the Golf Club to gain access as follows:
1. Download and print a copy of the Swimming Pool Registration Form.
2. Once complete, visit the golf club with your photo identification (you may be required to provide your member number or proof of your residential lot number if your address on your identification is not a Twin Creeks Estate address).
3. Registrations can be completed Monday to Saturday between 9am to 4pm no appointment time is required.
4. Registration is open to all Twin Creeks Adult residents who would like to use the facility.
5. Registration is open to Junior Residents between the ages of 16 – 18 years with parent or guardian authorisation only.
6. The Twin Creeks Community Association takes Pool Safety seriously. All Children under the age of 16 years will not be permitted to register their fingerprint and access to the Swimming pool will be by adult supervision only. Any child under the age of 16 years that is left unattended within the swimming pool grounds will be asked to leave the swimming pool area.
Swimming Pool access times:
Community Facility Function Hall
The Twin Creeks Community Facility is available to members and residents only. Following the appointment of a new caretaker from Clean Green Strata a new booking process has been established as follows:
#1 Please click on the MYBOS link to access the booking page: MYBOS
#2 Log in to the booking portal:
#3: On the left-hand side of the screen Select the “Amenity Bookings” tab and select the area you would like to book from the drop-down list:
Tennis Court 1
Tennis Court 2
#4: Click to view terms and conditions or additional information. You must accept the booking terms before you can submit your booking request.
#5: Select the required date for your booking.
#6: Fill in the requested booking information at the bottom of the page, adding any additional information in the comments section.
#7: Click Submit. You will be notified by the Caretaker once your request is approved.
Residents wishing to hire the facility will still be required to submit a completed booking form to the caretaker by email: email@example.com booking forms are located on the MYBOS booking page or can be downloaded via the link below:
Once approved, you will receive an email from the MYBOS system which will include key collection details and a cleaning checklist that must be adhered to.
Please note the facility does not include exclusive use of the tennis courts, swimming pool or children’s play area and these may be used by other members or residents at the time of your booking.
As the hirer, you will be responsible for the conduct of your guests on the day. Please advise your guests to be respectful of neighbouring residents, ensuring guests park in designated parking spaces.
Community Facility Carpark
Limited parking is available at the community facilities. The carpark area will be open from 8:30am to sunset, daily. Outside of these hours or if the car park is full, members and residents can park at the Golf Club and walk across to the facilities.